GeoHECRAS is a data wrapper to the HEC-RAS software. It is quite easy to export the HEC-RAS model that the software generates.
Follow these steps to export a HEC-RAS model:
- Select Input | Export Data | Export HEC-RAS Project from the ribbon menu.
- The Export HEC-RAS Project dialog box will be displayed.
- This dialog box provides various options for exporting the HEC-RAS model:
- The directory and file name for the HEC-RAS data to be exported can be specified.
- All of the HEC-RAS model input data files can be archived into a single ZIP file.
- The HEC-RAS model analysis output files can be included in the archive ZIP file.
- The background base map can be included in the export as a georeferenced JPG image file.
- Specific scenarios (or plans) can be selected for export.
- When all of the options have been properly defined, click the [Export] button to export the HEC-RAS project.